Nevis Boutique Condos! Minutes to Downtown While Living in Nature!
Two bedrooms, two baths with 915 square feet and tons of natural light. Three walkouts to a 110 square foot balcony with southeast lake views and floor-to-ceiling windows. See the beautiful sun and moon rises over the lake at night! Updated kitchen with breakfast bar, cozy fireplace in living room – perfect for entertaining! Master bedroom has a 4-piece ensuite bath, stackable laundry and large walk-in closet. Large second bedroom with double closet! Front hall also has double closet – tons of storage!
- Two roof top common areas at both 80 and 88 Palace Pier with private resident gardening, BBQs, and sweeping lake views
- 24-hour concierge
- Sky club with weekly yoga class!
- Gym with sauna
- Movie room, conference room, billiard space, large party room with full kitchen
- Courtyard with garden area, tucked away from the roads
- Guest suite available for rent and visitor parking
- Shared book library, dry cleaning and car wash
About the Neighbourhood | Lakeshore / Park Lawn
Transportation at your doorstep including highway, TTC and bicycle paths. Easy access by transit, car and bike!
Bus service to local schools and a growing number of families in the area; Etienne Brule JS, Park Lawn JMS and Lakeshore C.I.
Beautiful Lake Ontario and Humber River playgrounds with picnic areas, beaches, splash pads, wading pools and outdoor workout parks!
Quick access to waterfront, walking and biking paths, Martin Goodman Trail & waterfront.
Transit to downtown includes:
- Steps to 501 Streetcar – direct route via Queen Street to downtown (east), as well as Lakeshore Village and Long Branch (west)
- 145 Express Bus – rush hour, express transit to downtown, stop is literally steps from condo building, directly on corner of Palace Pier Court and Lakeshore
- 66 Bus takes you directly to Bloor subway line
- Pearson and Billy Bishop airports both within 20 minute drive
- There’s even talk about a boat service between Humber Bay Shores and Yonge Street starting next summer!